You’ve probably landed here because you want to know which is the best WordPress hosting to create your blog.
Are you looking to build a new website? Or maybe you aren’t satisfied with your current web hosting provider?
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. In this post I will talk about SiteGround, definitely the best WordPress hosting in 2019 and beyond.
SiteGround is a web hosting provider, founded in 2004 in Sofia (Bulgaria). It is considered today one of the best web hosting companies on the market and I agree with that!
I will talk about all the features, pricing plans and pros and cons of SiteGround in this post, but what I want to underline about it are especially three things that can describe its services. I call them the “3 S”:
SiteGround provides you with the latest speed technologies and unique security solutions. Their support is fantastic, helping you 24/7 to solve your technical problems with your website.
SiteGround has a lot of amazing features, that’s why I consider it the best web hosting provider today available.
- SSD drives on all plans: files and database stored on cutting-edge Solid State Drive technology (x1000 speed)
- Server Speed: all websites use NGINX web server technology to speed up the load of the static content
- SuperCacher: it’s a SiteGround caching plugin to boost the page load time
- HTPP/2 Technology: possibility to set up SSL from Let’s Encrypt on your website with few clicks
- Site Isolation: in case of hacker attack on some other site on your server, your site is not negatively impacted
- Free Migration: you can move your site from an existing host with the support of SiteGround.
- Support: 24/7 via ticket, live chat or phone.
- CMS 1-Click Installer: install WordPress on your site with just one click.
Why SiteGround Is The Best WordPress Hosting?
SiteGround comes with managed WordPress hosting to help you install it on your site very easily (1-click installer).
WordPress is the most popular CMS (Content Management System) used online from bloggers all over the world. It is very easy to use and it offers you a lot of possibilities to personalize your blog.
This is why I recommend to open your blog or move your existing site to SiteGround in order to leverage the potential of the best WordPress hosting in the market.
The powerful SiteGround servers ensure high performance for your website, so that it does not slow down, and that it can be better indexed by search engines.
If you want to grow on Google, choosing a performing hosting is the first step to take.
WordPress related features:
- 1- Click Installer
- Regular WordPress updates to ensure your website is always updated.
- Automatic plug-ins updates available
- 99,9% uptime
- Officially recommended by WordPress.com
How To Sign Up for SiteGround?
What are you waiting for? Try SiteGround today, I’m sure you will be satisfied with its services.
Here below I show you the steps to sign up on SiteGround and open your account. You are just few clicks away from your new blog.
1.Choose Your Hosting Plan
SiteGround gives you the possibility to choose between three different plans to host your website.
- The StartUp plan is ideal for people who are creating a website and doesn’t need advanced features for them blog. Enough for around 10K visits a month to your site (10 gb data storage).
- The Grow Big plan is a nice money saving, including the ability to host multiple sites and use SuperCacher, greatly improving the speed of WordPress or other CMS such as Joomla or Drupal (20 gb data storage).
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and big sites, or for geeky developers who need staging and GIT integration (30 gb data storage).
All plans include domain registration (a cost less to start your site).
As you can see from the image above, the cost will vary depending on the plan you choose. As a new user you will get around 60% off the regualr price. Usually the plans are paid annually and come with 30-day money-back guaranteed.*
*if you are based in Europe you may see the prices in Euro.
2.Choose A Domain
The choice of your new domain is not always so easy as it seems. It is good to take into account some things before choosing a new domain. It has to be related to what your blog/site will talk about and you need to check if the name is not already in use or it’s similar to any other existing website. It’s better if it is SEO Friendly and not too much long (max 3 words).
SiteGround is helping you in this step, showing you all the possible combination and domains currently available. Just start typing in your domain name and you will get the results down below.
If you have already a domain and you want to move it to SiteGround, you can do it for free and you will have all the support needed to complete the transfer (included for GrowBig and GoGeek plans).
3.Review & Complete
Once you choose your plan and register your domain you are one step away to complete your subscription on SiteGround.
Check once more all your details, select your data center (if you are based in US, Chicago is preferable; if you are based in Europe, Amsterdam) and choose the billing period (12,24 or 36 months).
You will receive almost instantly a confirmation that the subscription is now active and you are ready to start build your new website.
Pros & Cons
I would say that globally is really an amazing web hosting provider and I’m personally using it for my website, with really good performances.
Anyway, let’s have a look at the pros & cons of SiteGround.
- Amazing loading time (1.3 seconds per page)
- 99,99 % uptime guaranteed
- Very fast server response time (practically instant)
- Multiple data centers (currently 4: Chicago, Amsterdam, London, Singapore)
- Daily back-ups
- 1-click installer for WordPress
- Free site migration
- Low data storage limits (up to 30Gb)
- Resource usage limit (10K visits for Start Up, 25K for GrowBig and 100k for GoGeek).
I definitely recommend to try SiteGround to host your new blog or website, I'm sure you will agree with me once you've tried it.
It is so far the best WordPress hosting and on top of that SiteGround offers as well shared hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated servers, enterprise hosting plans and an awesome customer service (24/7).
Speed and Security are on the #1 place for SiteGround, that is what really counts if you have an online business or just a blog to share your passions.
Whether you are an experienced online marketer or just a newbie marketer, you need to start from a solid base and SiteGround is the first step to your success.
Leave a comment below if you're already using SiteGround or you have any question.