In terms of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), if you want to appear in the first positions of Google for specific keywords, I think you must try the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool.
Whether you have already an online business or not, you probably know that in the today’s World is becoming more and more difficult to getting noticed online.
That’s why you need to have the best tools available in order to fight with your competitors.
What Jaaxy is
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that will boost your chances to rank for profitable keywords.
Differently from the most common Google Keyword Planner, Jaaxy is showing you the data you searched in a more structured and efficient way.
It is a really amazing tool, especially for who is targeting specific niche keywords. It provides you as well with very useful data about how your competitors ranks for those keywords.
Every profitable project online must starts with a good keyword research and Jaaxy gives you that possibility.
Who is Jaaxy For
Jaaxy is a pretty cool tool for many kinds of online businesses but I think that it is especially important if you have a tiny niche website and you would like to stand out from the crowd.
It can be pretty useful as well for YouTubers, affiliate marketers, local businesses, email marketers, freelancers, SEO agencies and more. Not to mention the fact that is a must-have tool for a blogger.
The simple but complete dashboard, makes it a truly flexible and easy to use tool, for whoever needs to target specific keywords in his niche.
For example, if you are a total beginner in affiliate marketing, Jaaxy keyword research tool will make your life easier, making your efforts worth the time you spent to write your blog posts.
On top of this you can start using Jaaxy for FREE (30 searches included).
Jaaxy Keyword ResearchTool: How It Works
In the moment you make a search in Jaaxy through the Keyword Research Tool, you receive different kind of information that is important to understand.
Let’s see together what these metrics mean:
- Avg. (Average Monthly Searches): the average number of searches that the keyword receives per month.
- Traffic: visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the Search Engines (Google, Bing)
- QSR (Quoted Search Results): the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator): Green is great, Yellow is ok, Red is poor.
- SEO: a score based on traffic and competition; the higher the score, higher your chances to rank for a keyword on the first page
- Domains: it will show you possible domains to buy for a specific niche related to the keyword.
On the sidebar on the right you have as well suggestions for related keywords.
You can save your keywords in specific lists and access them later for easier use when you are ready to write your blog posts.
There are extra features that can be helpful for going deeper in your search.
- Site Rank: great for checking how you and your competitors are ranking for specific keywords.
- Alphabet Soup: it takes advantage of the Google Instant Search feature to give more long-tail keyword ideas.
- Search Analysis: useful to spy on the first 10 positions on Search Engines.
- Affiliate Programs: it shows you affiliate programs related to a niche, depending on the keyword searched.
- Brainstorm: it takes the latest trends on the web from Google Trends, Yahoo and more to give us extra ideas to write about.
What makes a good keyword?
You may ask yourself what a good keyword really is. In fact there are different factors in order to decide whether is worth or not to write blog posts or even if it makes sense to open a totally new niche website, related to a specific keyword.
These are the 3 rules to follow in order to pick good keywords:
- Average Searches > 100
- QSR (competing websites) < 100
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) is green and SEO score >90
Having said that, of course the keyword must makes sense! Remember that you are writing your blog posts for people interested in what you have to say, therefore using keywords with little no sense in order to rank higher, in fact will not work.
Anyway, it can even be possible you will be able to rank your website for keywords that are not respecting the 3 rules but it will much harder especially if you just opened a new website. In fact, there are keywords with thousands of searches per month but as well many more competing websites already ranking for those keywords.
If you stick to these rules and you start blogging quite often, I’m sure your efforts will be repaid pretty fast.
How much it costs
You can start completely for free and try the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool with 30 searches included.
It’s a good opportunity to test the tool and check how it works and if it fits your needs.
- 30 Keyword Searches
- 20 Search Results
- Website Analyzer
- Affiliate Program Finder
- Keyword List Manager
- Brainstorm Idea Feed
- Keyword Competition Data
- 1x Speed
- Affiliate Program
- 30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
It has everything you need to become a pro in keyword research (most popular for new websites).
It costs $49 per month and you’ll get everything from Starter Account and more:
- Sortable Search Results
- Unlimited Search History
- Search Analysis
- Manual QSR Search
- Manual Domain Search
- Alphabet Soup (15/letter)
- 2x Multi-Threaded Search
- 2K SiteRank Analysis Scans
It has been created for online marketers who need to compile huge lists of keywords for their own blog or for customers’ websites. If you want to take your business to a completely different level, that’s maybe your choice.
It costs $99 per month and you’ll get everything from Pro Account and even more:
- 35 Search Results
- 5x Speed
- Automated QSR
- Automated Domain Search
- Alphabet Soup (50/letter)
- 5x Multi-Threaded Search
- Unlimited Keyword Lists
- 10K SiteRank Analysis Scans
Jaaxy Pros & Cons
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool is definitely an amazing tool to simplify your life as an online marketer, giving you everything needed to do this work in the proper way.
Let’s have a look at the Pros & Cons, even if I’ve already showed you what this tool can do for you.
- Very easy to use with a friendly interface
- Super accurate keyword research data
- No unneeded information
- Great for checking how you rank against your competitors
- Possibility to find domain availability
- Online application, no software download needed
- Good training material available
- Fast and reliable support
- Useful for all levels of online marketers
- lowest pricing plan a bit expensive for new online marketers
- some features you won’t use so much
- no possibility to switch between languages at the moment (platform available in English)
Conclusion – Is Jaaxy Worth Your Money?
Yes, Jaaxy is worth your money. I’m saying this because I saw an improvement in my results from when I started using Jaaxy for my keyword research.
It’s really easy to use and it gives you a lot of ideas to find new keywords or improve your existing blog posts, in order to rank for long tail keywords. It is helpful to check how your competitors are doing and take inspiration for your next posts.
If you want to build a profitable online business from home, in order make more money in the long run, I definitely suggest you to try Jaaxy in order to win the SEO battle!
Jaaxy has been created by Kyle & Carson, the same guys who founded Wealthy Affiliate, the biggest online platform for affiliate marketers. This is an extra credit when it comes to trusting in what you’re going to get.
If you become a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, together with all the training and features included, you’ll get the lite version of Jaaxy included in your plan (unlimited searches) in order to start building your new websites.
I’m as well a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate and if you’ll decide to become part of the community, you’ll get my support as well, if needed.
Check out my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
Otherwise, try Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool for free.
Hope you enjoyed my Jaaxy review, in case of any questions please leave your comment below.